Wednesday 30 August 2017

Once upon a time-Off the Rails scrapbooking

Hi there, 
It's very exciting to be a part of the team here at 'Off the rails'!! 
What a fantastic opportunity. 

So for my first share with you all I have my version of this months moodboard - steampunk inspired. 


Here is the inspiration.....


So from this I took the colour tones, teacup and clock ideas and found the cool image I used on Pinterest. 
Alice in wonderland is my favourite story of all time, the adventure, the quirks and curiosity and of course the fun! 
 

I played with some fun mediums and embellishments, chipboard and metals being 2. 


For my chippy I rubbed distress oxides and then quickly applied emboss powder so it 'punked' it up a little. 
And for some of the other chippy I painted with metal paints to add to that metallic feel. 


I added this cool quote and awesome acrylic teacup to finish it all off. 😉 

I hope you can be inspired to play along with this challenge this month. I'd love to see what you create. 

Now I'm off to lose myself in wonderland! 😘
Em. Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment