Sunday 27 November 2016

Happiness-PictureThis! - Emma Zappone

Well hello there, 
I'm here today to share my Design Team layout for PictureThis Challenges for the month of December! 
December really???? 
This month we have very cool inspiration in the form of shapes. 
That's right, just create a layout (or journal page, card, OTP, ect) with the shape you desire. Be it circles, squares, triangles, what ever shape takes your fancy! 
I was inspired by the triangle shape.......


I didn't use to many but they are certainly a big feature. 
I got to play a little with some new mixed media products too including Colour Blast Mica powders. Too cool!


I covered some chipboard triangles with paper, and some I painted, just to mix it up a little. 😝


I used a very cool chipboard title from 2crafty and painted it to match. 


And like most of my layouts I finished it off with some twine and a flair with some flicks of paint for good measure. 
I really hope you can have a play with our challenge this month. I look forward to seeing your creations. 
Till next time, Em. Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment