Wednesday 5 October 2016

Beautiful- sharing the colour

Hi everyone!! 
I'm very happy to share my first DT layout as part of Rainbow Splendour with you all today. 
I just love the cool kits Chloe puts together. So full of colour and perfect for any layout. 
This layout is using the August kit tropical twist. 


For those of you that don't know me, I have 2 amazing boys, so scrapping girly is a treat but also limiting because I don't have many girls around me 😉.  Thank goodness my cousin does! Lol!! 
They are gorgeous kids and give me lots of inspiration. 


In Chloe's kits I love the veneer flowers and the cool cut outs!! They certainly help tell a story. The embellies in the kits really complete a page. 


I can't wait to see the other DT girls pages and hope we can inspire you to join in 'sharing the colour'. 
 Till next month thanks for visiting and I'll see you all soon. 
Em. Xx

1 comment: