Wednesday 27 July 2016

Snapshot - Emma Zappone

Yay!!!
It's Friday!! 
That means end of a work week and the start of a scrap weekend. 😊
Today at D-lish I'm sharing a layout inspired by the JAP kit for this month.


                                    


I didn't go and follow the sketch but I did try and stick with the colours, with an added burst of yellow.
This photo is of my mum, aunt and my cousin. Such a wonderful bunch of woman.
With this layout I used lots of the kit bits along with gesso, spritz and stamps to layer underneath, and a little metallic paste used with a dusty attic stencil.
I loved the coloured string that wrapped the packaging so I tied it up and tucked it under my photo.


The layout replicated the title of the kit 'rustic charm' with the use of the wood paper background.
A few stickers and flicks of paint the layout came together.


And how could I not mention that amazing string heart veneer. I played around with the idea of leaving it plain or using a medium on it.
I opted for a medium and so I embossed it.
These veneers can be altered with anything, they are awesome.
The kit is sold out but the veneers and other kit bits are still available, why not snag your own.
I'll catch you tomorrow with my final share for the month.
Till then, Em. Xx





1 comment: