Sunday 24 July 2016

Smile - Emma Zappone

Hi!
It's Emma here sharing for the next few days with you here at D-lish.
Today im sharing something pink! 
Pink!! I know right! (Lol)


I wanted to use the resin frame so I thought I would go with a feminine feel.
I have had micro beads in my stash for quite awhile and always felt nervous using them. So today I just thought go for it try them, use the.
And I really do quite like how it worked out.


I really doesn't matter if they are super random or nailer neat, I used them!
I mixed mediad it up a bit with a little water colour and some sculpture paste used with a dusty attic stencil. Just a little.
The flowers are always a nice feminine touch with so many to choose from in the D-lish shop, but I'm always drawn to the mini rises, but I also used a few leaves and a Hessian leaf for variety.


In my layers I used a journal it and twine with a fantastic D-lish flair to top it all off.
I love the use of small photos at the moment and to put one behind this cute frame was fun.
I hope it gives you a little inspiration for the day.
I'll catch you all tomorrow.
Have a great Thursday everyone.
Em. Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment