Monday 1 August 2016

First design team share - Picture This

Hi fellow Scrappers!! 
I'm so very excited to be able to share my first design team creation for Picture This Challenge!! 
I was blown away when I was picked to join this cool team. (Thank you Brenshevia)
So....we were asked to create with a mood board for the first challenge and this is my take on it......


And the mood board.....


So bright and fresh!! I just had so much fun creating this layout. I spread a bit of Gesso and paint around and stamped in a few spots. Then created my layers. It was so great to play with so many colours. 


One of the other things that really popped out of the mood board was the word alternative. So with this word in mind, I chose many eclectic, random embellishments so make it just that..alternative. 


I love flairs and enamel dots so my layout is never complete without at least one of these elements. My youngest son also proved great inspo for this layout, he is certainly one of a kind. 

It is so awesome to finally be able to share my first layout with you all for this international team. 
I really hope you all join us for some fun and creativity. And prizes too. 
Check out Picture this blog here. 
Follow us on face book and Instagram also. 
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. 
I'll see you all in a few weeks with the next challenge. Yep, 2 challenges a month!! Awesome!! 😜😜
Till then, Em. Xx






4 comments:

  1. An extremely colourful page, I love the layout, the background and the clustering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fantastic! The layers, the colors, the embellishments all work so well together! Awesome take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zebra made me ROFL :-P
    Jokes aside, I love all the little details that you added, your layout is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I love using variegated colors in one layout and I love your colorful background a lot, Emma! : )

    ReplyDelete