Wednesday 15 June 2016

HAHA

Yay, it's the weekend!! 
Who has plans? Family? Friends? Scrapping? 
All of the above?? 
Well whatever your plans I hope you have an amazing and enjoyable time.
Today I'm going to share the first of my three layouts with you.
The first one is a fun start to the weekend with a fun shot of my youngest boy.


It's a bit of a playful and cheeky layout with a couple of pops of colour.
I used plenty of D-lish goodies too.

I started with using one of the new Dusty Attic circle stencils (sadly sold out already), these stencils are super easy to play with. I used just good old gesso with this one.



Added a little bit of mist spray and some stamping.
Then I created my layers.



I used a couple of different washi tapes and like most of my layouts I incorporated a word it's tag.
I love the enamel dots from the D-lish store also, they are a great size and plenty of colour.


Finishing it all off with a fun flair, no layout of mine is complete without a flair.
And there are heaps to choose from in the shop.
I hope you enjoyed my first layout, and I hope you have a great Saturday. 
I'll catch you all tomorrow.
Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment