Wednesday 27 April 2016

You and me - Emma Zappone

Hi everyone, 
Emma here to share my first of what I have been playing with for this month. 

Have you seen this months mood board and kit? 
This is what I created with it and what the board looks like.... 






Super pretty and soft. 
It's a loved up theme, so I used this emotion of love to scrap my gorgeous hubby and I. 

The JAP kit this month is stunning. All of the pieces are amazing, my fave this time is the wood veneer word. I wanted a soft colour on this veneer so I used a spritz to cover it. These veneers are awesome as the colour stays true and doesn't just soak up the colour. 


And because everything is matching in the kit, layouts come together easily. 
I added only a couple of small papers up behind my photo and flicked a bit of ink around the page. 
The flairs also in this kit are just wow! 





My pages are never complete without a flair. 
I hope you got a chance to have a play with this months board. 
Not long before there will be a new one in the D-lish shop. 
I'll catch you all tomorrow for another share. 
Em. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment