Friday 8 April 2016

Rock on

Hi there, 
It's already April, so that means a new challenge over at 'Show us your Stuff'. 
This month it's all about stamping!
I think it's an element that just never expires. 
Here is my take on this current challenge. 
 


 
Our sponsor is stamping up this month, hence the inspo. 
I never get tired playing with stamps, it adds layers and textures without actually doing just that!


But I especially love stamping over texture, such as gesso or modeling paste. 
It just stands out more. 

 
I used 3 different stamps on this page. I really enjoyed grunging it up for this challenge. 
And this photo of my youngest certainly helped. And I created my own flair by stamping on some paper and then making it into a very useable flair.
 
I and all the team at SUYS would love to see what you create with this challenge. You can find us over at http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/april-challenge.html?spref=fb&m=1
 
What are you waiting for lets get stamping!!! 
Luv Em. Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment