Friday 8 April 2016

Fun in the Sun

Hope your Tuesday has started off terrific.
It's hard to get started after a long weekend hey?
Today I'm going to show you a very bright remember the summer layout.
It's inspired by this months D-lish JAP kit.




Such an awesome kit yet again, and so much to play with.
And that orange crochet banner....hello awesomeness! 

I chose the yellow background so that the blues and orange popped more then the yellow elements, but I do like how the yellow punchinella is a nice bit of shine layered underneath.

Also teaming up with the nice big piece of wood veneer for a title really brought the page together.
I did have fun with my paint dribbles, I have not played with this technique for a little while and thought because I've used a water photo it might be fun. And how cute are those clouds.



And finally I added a few of the clear cabochons as droplets.
I'll catch you all tomorrow for my last share of the month. 
Have an awesome day.
Em.xx




No comments:

Post a Comment