Friday 26 February 2016

💛you - Emma Zappone

Hello.
How has your day been?
Great I hope.
I'm here with D-lish to share my final layout for this month with you.
I wanted this page to be a quick layout, especially as I have been very time poor of late and I like to remind myself that quick can still look good. And I hope you think so too, lol.
 
 
I decided that if I used a bright busy background paper I wouldn't need to 'dress' it with anything. I used plenty of punchinella on here with 3 bitty bags for my layers. A journal tag from a past JAP kit and a cute flair.


I painted 2 of the dusty attic chipboard words to compliment the paper, and no layout is complete without a journal it.


And in this months JAP kit we had this awesome 'love you' wood veneer!!! Had to use this as I totally adore the people in this photo. And it paints so well.

 
I did love giving the softest koala in the photo a big cuddle too.
A couple of coloured arrows and some randomly placed stamps and the page was complete. It was quick and fun.
It helps when you have fantastic products to play with like D-lish has.
That reminds me, tomorrow is the 1st of March, and you know what that means.....
A New JAP kit gets released!!! There has also been a few re stocks so get in quick, so that you don't miss out. 
It's been a great couple of days sharing with you. 
I hope it has been of some inspiration.
Till I see you all next month, happy scrapping,
Em. Xxxx
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment