Friday 29 January 2016

Hey good looking

Happy Friday everyone, 
it's the end of the work week for a Lot of us so that means ScRaP time!!!
Today I'm sharing with you a layout created with this months JAP kit and mood board.
I don't know about you but I can't wait for the first of every month when Amanda releases this 
fantastic D-lish product. 
Here is my layout for it....
 
 
And here is the awesome mood board....
 
 
This photo of my hubby 'clowning' around at a kids party this month suited the kit and mood board perfectly. And it was great to have male elements in this kit. It is super playful and bright.
I used a lot of the JAP kit up on this page as I tend to love every element and just have to use it. 😝

 
The felt bow was perfect to use as a bow tie and the banner and flags gave it a slight carni feel. And I love the fun of that. I added only a couple of extra project life cards to layer under all the cool elements in this kit.

 
I added a couple of wood buttons from cocoa vanilla and some twine, the rest is the kit.
There are still a couple of days left to the month, I hope you get a chance to play with this mood board as the colours just scream to be played with.
I'll catch you tomorrow with my final share for this month.
Have a great Friday everyone.
Em.xx




No comments:

Post a Comment