Monday 28 December 2015

Remember

Hi!
Wow how the year has flown!! 
It's my turn to share with you over the next few days, which will take us to the end of the year.
My first share today is a Layout that was inspired by last months tragic fire here in South Australia which was VERY close to home.


I wanted to capture the colour and feel that this scary act of nature had upon so many lives. 
The images and videos that came out of this was a big wake up call to make sure we are always prepared for a disaster.
I used the black punchinella cut raggedly to have a smoke damaged feel, and the Dusty attic cross stencil used with crackle paint made for a fire spark effect.



I then used a chipboard tree and added embossing powder on sections to make it look like it had caught on fire.
I finished it off with a flair that marks the year and some simply placed enamel dots.



A very simple page that hopefully has a big impact.

I'll be back tomorrow to share something with a completely different feel.
Catch ya tomorrow. 
Em. Xx

*image via facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment