Wednesday 30 December 2015

Our Crew

Hi,
Can you believe we are at the end of 2015!!!
It has gone crazy fast, but what I do love about this time of year is that a lot of us get time off from our busy work schedule and get to spend time with those we love! 
So my last share with you is inspired by this months mood board using the D-lish JAP kit, and scrapping family.


I love this crazy bonkers family of mine! They are full of support and love. They encourage me constantly and usually they are happy to help a scrapper mum out with plenty of photo taking. Lol!
 This months JAP kit was just gorgeous, all my fave colours I couldn't wait to play.


That burlap flower was just screaming at me to be used, so I made sure it was on my page the whole time I shuffled and played. I used Dusty Attic feather stencil with gesso over the wet paint dribbles I had put on the background and they marbled together, I loved the look.


And those fantastic wood flowers are just amazing. I left them as they are as they did not need anything to make them stand out.

They great thing about the kit is that everything is provided to make a layout. I think the hardest thing is seeing if you can use all of it on one page or sharing it around with other possible layouts.
I usually want to use it all, lol! 

I hope you have enjoyed my final share for this year, and look forward to seeing you all in 2016.
Scrap ya later, 
Em. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment