Wednesday 18 November 2015

Wrong, in all the right ways

Hi!
Have you seen the latest challenge over at Kraft+ this month?? 
It certainly has pushed me this month. Check it out.... 


So it's not really about the design of this layout but more about the artist that is PINK! 
Right, so that got the brain thinking.  Here is what I decided to create.... 
 

Inspired by her song 'raise your glass' from the album - Greatest Hits, So Far.
We sing this song heaps, as we are all a bit of an odd bunch!! Lol!!  
And I love to make fun of myself, especially when a camera is pointed at me! So I thought this photo tied in nicely with these lyrics in this song. 
 

It actually was quite fun to create this page without any additional paper, I only used embellishments and modelling paste mixed with micro beads. 
Thank you to the Kraft+ girls for really pushing our creative skills and the amazing inspiration. 
If you have a chance why not see what song of Pink's inspires you, there is plenty of month left. 
Thanks for checking out my layout. 
Till next time, Em. Xx





3 comments:

  1. Brilliant. That's all. The photo works perfectly, the words are perfect and the page is perfect. Love very teensy weensy bit & isn't it FREEING not worrying about matching pp's for a change? As always, thanks a bunch for sharing with us at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so perfect in all the right ways! ;) I love this...from the fun photo, design & embellishments. Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT!
    Such a funny wacky page.. a bit like the subject??
    ;)
    love it Emma.
    Thanks for playing along with K+ :)

    ReplyDelete