Sunday 29 November 2015

Sweet Nutella

Phew!!
Just made the time limit with this months Scrap the Boys challenge. 
Here is the challenge......


So you had to scrap your boys with food!! So I just had to scrap this one of my boys....


I just love the looks on their faces and the joy that Nutella brings (myself included) 
I thought I would keep it very simple so I could make it quick.  
I used up a few goodies that have been sitting around for a little while. And drizzled paint around so it looked like melted choc. 


And then dotted along the arrows inspired by the sprinkles on the challenge pic. 
I had lots of fun with this and it was completed within an hour!! Love layouts that happen like that. 


I can't wait to see what next months challenge is. 
Thanks for checking this page out. 
Catch ya soon, Em. Xx




4 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge !!...I love Nutella, too....your background matches perfect with the label. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgotten something. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that's a very cool pic and great page - love it!! thank you for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that photo! A very cool page, great background work. Thanks for playing along with STB this month

    ReplyDelete