Wednesday 28 October 2015

Smile

Happy Friday to you all,

Today I share my last LO with you for this month.
And I feel I saved the best one till last. I say this because I just love the background!! 
For this months cyber crop I have got you all to try the technique of using shaving cream with food colouring. I, like many of you, have tried it with inks, and the outcome is just gorgeous! 


I used just 2 colour water based inks and put it onto a patterned paper that I wanted to use up.
I used the kaisercraft water based mists and they have just the most amazing shimmer in them.
But more importantly I used some awesome new goodies that has been restocked in the D-lish store.
The Dusty Attic chipboard is just fantastic to play with, you can leave it bare, ink it or paint it. I chose to paint the arrows. 



They look amazing hey? But I decided to leave some of the wood veneers and chipboard raw to stand out against all the colour. I love the simple cluster on this Layout with the gorgeous silver flair as a stand out.



I finished it all off with some washi tape and a couple of journal it's. This is a real fave page of mine at the mo. 
I hope you find a little time and collect some inspo this month to have a go at this quick and easy and very effective technique. 
You won't be disappointed!! 
Check out what all the other Design girls are up to also, a real showcase of talent they are.
Till next month, Em. Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment