Thursday 29 October 2015

Real Life

Happy Friday everyone,

So today I'm sharing a photo of me! 
This year im trying to scrap more of me, often we forget about ourselves and yet we are the story tellers. 

 
The JAP kit last month was perfect for me with this photo as I love all things feathered and winged. I also wanted to use a touch of gold as it's not usually my go to colour. But I thought hey let's get fancy!
 

D-lish goodies used here are a  JAP kit, clear cabachons, doilie, washi tape, and great journal tops, wooden peg and bitty bag. The JAP kits are always amazing as it gives you instant inspo.
A new month is very close now so keep an eye out for next months kit release.
 
 
I loved the chipboard birds so I embossed them to just add an extra bit of gold and colour. A friend showed me how to make these awesome washi feathers so I had to have a play and incorporate them into this LO. 
 
Hope you are inspired to turn the camera around and scrap you! 
Catch ya tomorrow. 
Em. Xx










No comments:

Post a Comment