Tuesday 18 August 2015

In love with u

I love a Dlish mood board, and I love creating with the monthly kit release as well! It is instant inspo!! Check it out.....
Now I have come to realize I've stretched the rules a little with the colour tones esp with the grey looking more like black on mine (insert wrong background paper choice here)...whoops...(but it's a funky background paper, so it's ok isn't it :)???)
We had a blast in Melbourne my hubby and I for our anniversary recently,  and thought this kit was perfect for this pic we took at our hotel.
 Such a cute kit! 
I added just a few of my own elements to complement the already fantastic ones. 
I had a bit of fun remincing when creating this.
Really enjoyed putting this LO together. 
Till next time, Em. Xx
P.s I really am sorry for not reading the rules properly. :/



1 comment: