Tuesday 9 June 2015

Emma Zappone - guest designer share

Hey there everyone, it's Emma here today! 
So very excited to be a guest designer this month and share some of my creations. 
I love what D-lish has to offer in embellishments because I'm in LOVE with embellishments!!! 
Here is my first LO....
So in this LO I was actually drawn and inspired to the Orange on the inside of the Twinings teabag box. So I pulled out my orange D-lish goodies and used an orange peg clipped to my photo, resin flowers, and a couple of awesome flairs. 
I also love the wood embellishments that Amanda has to offer in the shop such as these Pink Fresh Studio arrows! And the wood frames, but in this case I cut the frame right down and only used part of it under my photo so that I could use the arrow part of it more noticeably. And I can't get enough of the wood words and quotes....
I found a new lease of life for the good ol' embossing powders and using stamps created a couple of little points of interest. 
Simple yet effective. 

My next LO showcases one of the great monthly kits D-lish put out at the start of each month. I love how coordinated they are and give there own inspiration just by looking at it! Here is what I created with one.......
It just so happens that this kit was built up around my fave colours!!! It included gorgeous felt flowers, resin flowers, wire which I curled, a heart and deer chipboard, washi, bitty bag, flair, doily and some paper tags. (So many awesome bits) I again pulled out the emboss powder and used on my wood deer. 
How cute is he??? And I played with texture paste and a couple of mists to match the kits colour scheme. 
A bit of extra stamping and my page is done. O and when Amanda sends out the kits she packs it so nicely with a matching raffia ribbon which I used around my photo. (Gotta use everything, heheheh). 

And lastly a quick card I made for my dear hubby! 
Here I used a 'project life' card, Washi, flair, chipboard, chipboard frame, and doily. This came together very quickly and easily. 
And it's all because of the great pieces D-lish has to offer. 
I hope I have inspired you to get crafting. 
This is such a great honor and opportunity. 
Thanks for letting me share with you all.
Scrap ya later, Em. Xxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment