Tuesday 28 April 2015

Together

Well I decided at the last minute to create a LO for the amazing Deer and Fawn monthly challenge today. And to say I struggled is an understatement!!! I think the mixture of a really painful bad back and the real desire to scrap while I had free time didn't really mix this time!! I did create a page but it's not my best Im sorry to say. But thought I would share anyway cos it shows that we have bad days too! 

So this is the challenge.....
April Challenge - use sprays, stencil, at least ONE paint colour & a household item as a stamp!

This challenge is fantastic! I love all the elements listed, and they are all techniques I use frequently, just not in the best way today unfortunately. 

So this is my LO......
I used mists and a stencil (I love this stencil) using texture paste mixed with black paint. My home made stamp is where it all went wrong....I decided to use a fork to squiggle lines, hmmmm might not try that again! O well I guess I can look at it as this, I still got to scrap a memory of my gorgeous boy and I.  

There are elements I do like on this page and that is the simple cluster.....
And of course the chance to use this pretty stencil ( it's a Tim holtz ). 
I wasn't going to share this as I'm a little embarrassed by the final result but thought I'd show that it's ok to have a bad day too and not everytime is perfect going to happen. 
Until next time I hope your scrapping endeavors are of the more perfect mistakes then the oh no ones! Xx






2 comments:

  1. I love that you used a fork Emma!!! Very quirky and a great idea. I also love all the different project life cards layered in there. You are way too hard on your self! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layout Emma, thanks for submitting it into the challenge.. you are WAY to hard on yourself, you did an amazing job :) hope your back feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete